Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 15, 2014

Corn and Green Bean Bake

I wanted a veg to go with dinner - grilled fish.  This was quick to throw together and cooked while we heated the grill and cooked the fish.  I used frozen corn from the summer, you can use store frozen corn, just reserve about 1/2 cup bean juice to stir into the corn/bean mixture.



You will need:
15 Ounces Green Beans, drained (see notes)
2 Cups Frozen Corn, thawed, DO NOT DRAIN
1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Pecans
3/4 Cup Grated Mozzarella
1 Sleeve Crackers, Crushed (I used club crackers)
1 Stick Butter, Melted

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

In a large bowl, stir together everything but cheese, crackers and butter.

Pour into a 1.5 to 2 quart baking dish.  Top with cheese.

Mix together crushed crackers and butter.  Top vegetables with cracker mixture.

Bake for 30 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment