Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 12, 2014

Delicious by Ruth Reichl

Delicious! is a wonderful story that weaves together two stories throughout and ties them together at the end. First, there is Billie - the Ugly Duckling living in her sister's shadow. She breaks away by quitting school to move to New York and work for a magazine - Delicious!. She slowly learns about herself as we learn about her past. At the end of book one, there is a momentous event. The results start book two and lead to the introduction of Lulu through letters. I COULD NOT put this book down. It is a captivating enigma and it ends with a wonderful gift - but you will have to read it to learn what that gift is and who it is for.

No comments :

Post a Comment