Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 17, 2014

Marinara with Chicken and Vegetables.

I raided my pantry and made this dish for a quick supper.  I started cooking the chicken whole then sliced it down and finished it off.  Next time, I think I will slice before marinading and cooking to make it quicker.  I served this over ravioli.



Balsamic Dressing
1 Chicken Breast
1 Cup Peppers
2 C Spinach
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Jar Marinara
Pasta of your choice, cooked to your liking

Place chicken in a zip top bag and add just enough dressing to cover.  Marinade at least one hour.

Heat a skillet over medium high heat.  Add some olive oil.  Add chicken and cook until done.

Remove chicken.  Add garlic to pan and cook about one minute.

Add peppers to the pan, cook three minutes.

Add spinach to the pan, cook until wilted.

Add sauce.

Stir, add chicken on top and heat through.  Serve over your pasta.

No comments :

Post a Comment