Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 16, 2014

Sausage and Pepper Quiche

Breakfast for supper again - this is becoming habit.  And why not?

2 Hot Italian Turkey Sausage Links (about 4 ounces)
1 1/2 Cups Chopped Bell Pepper
1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
4 Eggs, Beaten
1 Cup Half and Half
1/2 Cup Bisquick

Heat oven to 375 degrees, grease a pie plate and set aside.

Brown Sausage, drain and put into pie pan.

Top with peppers.

Top with cheese.

Whisk together Eggs, Half and Half and Bisquick.

Pour over contents of pie plate.

Bake until set and slightly browned, about 45 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment