Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

May 6, 2014

New Garage Doors!

When building our house, we installed garage doors.  Basic, level of insulation 4, gapped at the edge, inexpensive garage doors.  Trim was pressure treated wood.  Fast forward 15 years, they need replaced.  After this winter, I realized that the lack of insulation was extremely chilling.  I also realized I had been ignoring how sad the wood trim looked.  Enter Baker Door Company.  Requesting a quote was easy, I filled out an online form.  They called within one business day to schedule an appointment to discuss new doors.  We scoped out door options on line - there is even an option to take a picture of your house and insert door options.  We did not take this option, so the sales representative did it for us when he was here.  He very quickly gave us an estimate for the new doors and indicated that the trim estimate would follow in the next couple of days.  I had it the next morning.  Deposit sent, notice of approximate lead time received and the order was set.  Delivery took a week longer than quoted, but I attribute that to the time of year.  EVERYBODY orders garage doors after a cold winter.  So if you are in central pennsylvania and in the market for a garage door, call Baker Door Company.  You'll love them.

Before:


After:


No comments :

Post a Comment