Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 21, 2014

Slaw Dressing

I got this recipe from my niece.  She served it on a Broccoli Slaw.  I use it on 1 head of cabbage, chopped.  I use less cabbage and then use that to top other vegetables in a 'standard' salad.  Wonderful.  If you like, you can sautee the ramen noodles in butter and add them to whatever salad you like.

1 Cup Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 packet ramen noodle seasoning

Mix in a container with a tight lid, shake well.  Refrigerate for an hour before using, shaking well again.

No comments :

Post a Comment