Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 19, 2014

Stuffed Zucchini

Lots of zucchini this time of year.  I found a nice one and made this.  This recipe is for one.  I used a fresh Chicken/Spinach/Sun Dried Tomato sausage.  If you prefer that your food is not spicy, use Vegetable Whipped Cream Cheese instead of the Chipotle.



1 Zucchini - about 7 inches
1 Sausage Link - About 4 Ounces - casing removed
2 Tbl Chipotle Whipped Cream Cheese
1 Cup Diced Bell Pepper
2 Tbl Shredded Cheese

Cut ends off of the zucchini.  Cut in half and scoop out the middle.  Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
In a small skillet, cook sausage until browned.  Add peppers, stir just for a minute or two.  Remove from heat, stir in cream cheese.

Spoon into zucchini shells.

Top with Shredded cheese.

Wrap foil loosely around zucchini.  Bake about 35 minutes until zucchini is soft.

No comments :

Post a Comment