Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 18, 2014

Turkey Veg Meatballs

Lots of veggies from the CSA, so I made large meatballs.  Eaten alone, as sandwiches or chopped on salads, they are wonderful.  If you don't want the spice, use a second egg instead of the Red Hot.


1 1/2 Lbs Ground Turkey
1 Cup Carrots
1 Cup Zucchini
2 Slices Whole Grain Bread
1 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Red Hot
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Pepper


Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Toast Bread.

Dice

Grate zucchini and drain well.

Slice carrots with a vegetable peeler then chop.


In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.

Form into balls - I made 4 inch meatballs and baked them in a cupcake pan.

Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until done.

No comments :

Post a Comment