Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 25, 2014

Pasta

My niece said she wanted to learn how to make marinara sauce.  What goes better with homemade sauce than homemade pasta, so we made that, too.  This is what I did (at least, that day).

4 Cups Flour
4 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1 Tbl Italian Seasoning
1/2 Tbl Oregano

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a large fork until crumbly.  If too dry, add a little water.  Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 15 to 20 minutes until well formed.  Shape into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 20 minutes.  Run through a pasta machine to desired thickness and shape. 

Add to salted boiling water and cook 4 to 5 minutes until done.

No comments :

Post a Comment