Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Oct 7, 2014

Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob

By now, many of you have seen this post on FaceBook.  What follows is my first time making a version of this.  I had no Cajun Spice, but I had a cupboard full of spices, so this was my concoction.  Quite tasty.


I heated my grill to 400 degrees.  While heating, I shucked the corn and placed each on a piece of non stick foil.


I mixed 1 Tsp Chili Powder, 1 Tsp Salt, 1 Tsp Five Pepper Spice Mix, 1/2 Tsp Ground Mustard, 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper and 1/2 Tsp Hot Hungarian paprika and sprinkled that over the corn.

I then wrapped the corn in bacon.

Wrapped all of that in foil and placed on the grill.

Cooked it for about 10 minutes, turned it and added chicken to the grill.

Turned every 10 minutes until the chicken was done.

Yes, I had spices left over.  No problem - I mixed them with the plum glaze so the chicken tied together nicely with the corn.  You could also dice potatoes, toss with oil and the spices, wrap in foil and put them on the grill with the corn.

No comments :

Post a Comment