Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 8, 2014

Breakfast Casserole

I made this as breakfast for dinner then we had leftovers for breakfast for several days.

1 Pound Sausage
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
8 Large Eggs
1/4 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Pepper
15 Ounces Shredded Hash Browns, thawed
2 Cups Cheese, shredded
12 Ounces Cottage Cheese

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Coat a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray, set aside.

Cook the sausage.  Cool.  While cooling, sautee garlic in the pan.  Add sausage and garlic to a food processor, pulse twice.  Add eggs, salt and pepper.  Run food processor for 2 to 3 minutes.  Pour into a large bowl.  Add cheeses and potatoes, stir well.  Pour into a pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes until set and slightly browned.

No comments :

Post a Comment