Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 17, 2014

The Fifth Paw


I walk my dogs.  A Lot.  Nature calls whenever it wants, but I don't want to have to carry a full bag.  I used to, as any good dog owner does, then I saw an advertisement for The Fifth Paw.  

An ingenious little device that slips onto your leash.  It has two sides and can slip onto thick or thin leashes up to 1 inch wide.



It has three 'hooks' around the outside that will hold poo bags - sometimes two at a time, if you are walking multiple dogs.  Just tie a knot, slip it in and away you go.



Learn more and see a demonstration at their website.  

No comments :

Post a Comment