Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 9, 2015

Peppery Pizza Bread

I wanted a side that would go with stuffed shells, or soup, or anything you want something crusty to mop up sauce with.  This is what came of that.



1 Flat Bread Pizza Crust
1 4 Ounce Can Chopped Chilies
4 Tbl Butter, melted
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 to 2 Tsp McCormick Fiery 5 Pepper
1 Cup Shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar Blend

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Line a cookie sheet with foil.  Place crust on foil.

Mix melted butter and chilies, spread over pizza crust.

Sprinkle chilies with garlic powder, 5 pepper blend and cheese.  Bake for about 25 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is heated through.

No comments :

Post a Comment