Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 24, 2015

Tortellini with Asparagus and Bacon


Can be made in one pan, what could be an easier dinner for two?



4 Slices Bacon
1 Container Fresh Tortellini - 2 servings, if you can find it.
1 Cup Asparagus Slices - 1 Inch
1 1/2 Cup Marinara Sauce
Parmesan Cheese

In a large pot, cook bacon until very crisp.  Put on paper towels and set aside.  Wipe out pan, fill with water and put the pot on to boil.  The Asparagus will need to cook for four minutes, find the cook time for your pasta.  Once the water is at a rolling boil, add the pasta/asparagus at times that it is done at the same time.  For example, the fresh pasta I used needed to cook two minutes.  I added the Asparagus first then added the pasta when two minutes remained.

Drain the pasta/asparagus and return to the pan.  Add sauce and head through.  Divide between two bowls, top with crumbled bacon and parmesan cheese.

No comments :

Post a Comment