Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 6, 2016

Fish Packet with Broccoli


Another benefit of making this in the winter - toasty warm house.



1 1/2 Pounds Broccoli
6 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
2 Lb Haddock
Salt and Pepper to taste

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Line a pan with a piece of non stick foil large enough to fold in half and seal over the fish.

While oven heats, steam broccoli until par-cooked (half the normal steaming time).  Place fish on foil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Top with broccoli.  Place cheese slices over broccoli.  Wrap foil around all to make a packet. 

Place in heated oven for 20 to 30 minutes until fish flakes with a fork.

No comments :

Post a Comment