Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 3, 2016

Italian Soup

When you choose the sausage, use what you like in any  mix you like.  I used a pound each of hot Italian and Chorizo.

2 Lb Sausage
1 Cup Green Pepper, Diced
4 Tsp Oregano
2 Tsp Thyme
2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Onion Powder
2 - 14.5 Ounces Fire Roasted Tomatoes with Garlic
28 Ounces Tomato Sauce
16 Ounces Frozen Broccoli/Cauliflower/Carrot Mix

Brown meat, drain.  Add pepper to pan and sauté until just beginning to soften.  Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a simmer and cook for 20 to 30 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment